Today is an inclement weather day, and school buses are cancelled.
- Children who regularly take the bus will need to be dropped off AND picked up from school
- For safety reasons, you may choose whether or not to send your child to school; however, if you keep him/her home and your child is NOT bused, you MUST call the school and report the absence. Our Safe Arrival Program dictates that we know where all absent students are – if we cannot reach you, we will contact your emergency contact person. If we cannot reach that person, we are obligated to contact the police.
- Pizza lunch will NOT take place, so students will need to bring their own lunches
- Pick-up of cookie dough and plants (spring fundraiser) will be rescheduled
- We will continue with celebrating Purple Day – please wear purple