Board Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures govern the operation of the Board and our school. To ensure they remain current, the Board reviews policies and procedures on a regular cycle. Seeking feedback from staff and community members, including parents/guardians, is an important part of the review process.
All policies available for comment are sent to school council chairs, and are posted on the Board website along with information about how to provide feedback. The policies currently available for comment include:
- Student Accommodation Review (comments due by April 25)
- Anaphylactic Reactions (comments due by August 25)
- Respectful Workplace and Learning Environment (comments due by August 25)
- Environmental Responsibility (comments due by January 2, 2017)
- Appointment of Community Members to Board Committees (comments due by January 2, 2017)
To learn more, visit www.yrdsb.ca/aboutus/policy/.